View Poll Results: How Many Sideshow 12" Figures Have You Preordered?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll

33 14.41%

23 10.04%

15 6.55%

76 33.19%

23 10.04%

6 2.62%

3 1.31%

15 6.55%

0 0%

1 0.44%
  • None

34 14.85%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    None

They lack good facial sculpts & really do not interest me at all.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    NONE. everytime I try they are soldout.
    Zero really should have been a choice.

I chose 8, but actually ordered more than that (only 7 different ones, though). I got extras of the Anakin, Luke and Kit regular editions in a desparate hope that someone will want one of these more than they want the Exclusive Edition Jedi Luke that they ordered (yeah, I know, it is a long shot. But so were the three $100.00 bets I made before the regular football season started that the Steelers would win the Super Bowl).

I agree, ZERO should have been a choice. The only one that even made me look further was the Anakin. Still did not order it though,

Yes you definately need to have zero as a choice, that is what I would have chosen.

ZERO.

What is the deal with the polls of late. The option for those of us not participating at all is left out of the poll. In this case, ZERO!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I have each version of each figure..why you ask? because I am a sick pup
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

Ok, kinda ironic that most that did not order even one have voted in this poll...

Ok, am I the only one pumped for this line?
    Real men buy Willrow

What's ironic? Posting a reply in the poll thread doesn't constitute a vote. I wasn't able to actually vote in this poll since "zero" or "none" weren't an option. Still, I feel everyone is free to voice their opinion whether they vote in the poll or not.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I voted for 2, I got the Luke exclusive and the Obi-Wan exclusive, those were the only ones that spoke to me, I figure the others can entice me in person or not end up in my collection, either is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Why no choice for 0? thats what I would pcik...
    I didn't think it was germane to say "how many have you NOT preordered?" But since Steve came up with the idea of this poll and he likes to listen to you complainers I added a "none" option for you guys to vote on.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff
    What is the deal with the polls of late. The option for those of us not participating at all is left out of the poll. In this case, ZERO!!!!
    Not everything is about *you*.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanamatt
    Ok, kinda ironic that most that did not order even one have voted in this poll...

Ok, am I the only one pumped for this line?
    I am also glad we have a real 12" line on our hands finally. I don't get why most of the people posting in this thread are going on about wanting a "None" option, if they haven't preordered any, why are they bothering with this poll???

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th
    I have heard that it will be easy to take them out of their packaging without damaging the box for loose display or MIB, so repeats might not be necessary. Wonder how that will work out? If so I might cancel the regular Luke.
    Well, if you saw the blog pics, it's a 2-sided non-sealed clamshell tray, so you slide the tray out and pull the top away from the bottom, it's probably the single most collector-friendly packaging ever, perfect for opening and replacing the figure. Whether it'll work as advertised I dunno but I believe it will. I had been considering getting regular Luke too but with the packaging revealed have decided against it, at least for now.

Darth Cruel, dang dude, I totally didn't see that one coming. Aren't these like 1 per customer though?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.