View Poll Results: How Many Sideshow 12" Figures Have You Preordered?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll

33 14.41%

23 10.04%

15 6.55%

76 33.19%

23 10.04%

6 2.62%

3 1.31%

15 6.55%

0 0%

1 0.44%
  • None

34 14.85%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I think we need to start a bankruptcy protection fund for Darth Cruel and JediTricks. Meanwhile, they're our friends, so we should get them into a SideShow 12-Step program.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey, I have 4, not 19! But if you want to contribute to the "Give JT Money" campaign... And look who's talking, mister "I need 8 AOTC Obi-Wan Pilots for various scenes!!!", save *us* from bankruptcy??? How about saving YOU from your collection, it's gonna merge into one giant force and put you on a sealed card.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Hey, I have 4, not 19! But if you want to contribute to the "Give JT Money" campaign... And look who's talking, mister "I need 8 AOTC Obi-Wan Pilots for various scenes!!!", save *us* from bankruptcy??? How about saving YOU from your collection, it's gonna merge into one giant force and put you on a sealed card.
    heh heh, I'd like to see that. (But I shouldn't talk either...)
    Move along, move along

I was going to do that 2 of every 12" Sideshow, because I like loose and mint in mint box. Till I found out the packaging will be easy to get the figure out to display without tearing up the box. So I canceled at least 2 regular ones. There's a lot still to buy between Star Wars and LOTR. I have to have at least one of each figure. Preferably the exclusives. so that's alot of $ yet to spend.