San jose/bay area finds!!

funny that there isnt a bay area thread in here..so im starting one since im live in san jose. heres a quick run down of what i found so far:

Target

carkoon wave
    hoth wave(no vader though)
    all unleashed
    all titanium

walmart
    remnants of carkoon and hoth

this reconnosaince is a week old since i picked up everything i wanted so more updates will follow soon

Not much to report in the Santa Cruz / Salinas area. It seems scalpers have picked all Targets, WalMarts, & TRUs clean. I was lucky enough to get the Hoth wave a few weeks ago. Haven't seen anything new since then. I'll post something as soon as I find anything new.

no activity at all the stores ive been to. still waiting for the geonosis wave to hit.

Happened to be in San Jose this morning. Found 90% of the Geonosis wave at Target off Blossom Hill & Walmart off Blossom Hill. Of course there was no Scorch to be found. I'm quite sure all the scalpers and army builders are grabbing those whenever they can. (Oddly enough, I was at Wondercon this last weekend, and I didn't see any of the Geonosis Wave at any dealer booths.)

As far as Santa Cruz and Salinas go ... I have yet to see ANY new figures at ANY store in the last 3 months. No surprise to me. Scalpers are everywhere around here.

Lucked out today. Stopped at the Watsonville Target and asked an employee if they could see if they had any more SW figures in the back. They brought a fresh box out and I have finally completed the Geonosis wave (I just needed Scorch and the orange clone).

I'm not a scalper or a troop builder. I just get one of each.

nice score!! ..maybe ill try that this weekend and have the same result.

i finally seen the remnants of the goenosis wave at the capital target today. minus scorch and yellow clone of course. toys r us did have some veers, a power droid, and reiken for 4.99. looks like the geo wave is finally hitting the targets.