Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

42 years old...

....I guess that makes you the elder statesman of this here forum?

Youth, large, lusty, loving—Youth, full of grace, force, fascination!
    Do you know that Old Age may come after you, with equal grace, force, fascination?
    -Walt Whitman
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Red face

I too would also like to express my belated birthday wishes to the "yoda" of our MM board -- GSJ (Yoda of course implies "wise" and "sagelike" and not "aged"--well 42? Okay, I guess it does than )
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

O, more pond-al confusion

...and I thought I was being wickedly funny.....

Hormone Replacement Therapy

jeddah

Arrow harmone replacement therapy?

i ain't menopausal yet! maybe mental-pausal, but definately not menopausa..............is it me, or is it getting warm in here?

hmmmm, i wonder what a distinguished, silver haired charlie brown wearin' a yoda mask, with a baaaad attitude sweatin' profusely would look like?.........doh! that would be me!

i don't wanna go to disney world......i wanna go to SCRANTON

np: archie and edith - "those were the days"
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Okay, okay

Admittedly we're not playing nice with you. Happy Happy Birthday.

jeddah

Happy Belated Birthday GSJ!!!

Gonna visit some pencils? (it's a Scranton reference... a somewhat veiled one)

Also, as to your claim that your squads have always come home, didn't one of the A-wings have a near-tragic ejection of its pilot once?

Anyway, enjoy life (not in the Ozzy Osbourne sense ) and have a great year! Hmm, why does that sound like a prison sentence rather than well-wishing?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up wasn't there a "thanx gsj" thred aroudn here somewhere?

oh well, i'll just use this one to say sst mm bugs he indian-gave for me (other guy didn't cry or nuthin?) arrived yesterday watch this space for report of what i was able to trade for em
    vt

Question wherrahellIZzat damn "thanx gsj" thred??

i mean here it is 8 months later & this one's Still the closest i could find for tippin the cap to gsj for his array proto loan (review comin up), id4 alien "mm" for b'jr (via bc3 originally as i recall?), mixtape #2 (i really Should get around to gutting the tapes he & swaffy already sent ;P ) and plain & converted ford "p.o.s." mib mms for jt (diverted here so i could see them in person)??
    not only that, he's about the only one still tawkin back on my Hump thred these days, so a "Happy Birfday" to Gooshot and a turd-sized lumpa coal to the restayas
    vt

the id4 ship is actually from a different id4 set than the one bc3 sent me. apparently trendmasters put a few id4 playsets. the one i sent you was from the destruction of new york play set ( i know i posted a photo of the playsets parts somwhere around here, jes can't seem to track it down at the mo')

the one bc3 sent me, i believe was from the area 51 playset. anyway, the one from area 51 is actually larger than the one i sent you. ( ialso remember posting a pic of the two different ships side by side, showing the difference in size )

anyway, if anyone remembers where the hell i posted those dayum photos, you can see the difference between the two of em there.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding