Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Wow, happy birthday! Time really does fly I guess, seems like yesterday... *JT rambles off into an incoherent mumble*
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up in light of ongoing absence of a "thanx gsj" thred. . .

. . .and my distaste for starting new threds, once again i deem this the place to thank gsj for completing the prototour circle and returning the prodo kaztorp, array & ef1 i loaned out (ltb: your protorp's also arrived a-ok & will be back atcha soon as i get a chance to post the review it deserves )
    gsj also enclosed larger id4 attacker "mm" in trade for my smaller one larger's actually less detailed than smaller but i prefer the larger size anyway so thanx, i already shaved off its superfluous underrails and drilled in a stand-hole
    as a bonus he Also enclosed ~dc-sized, admirably detailed jpn renditions of a space 1999 eagle (with detachable center module! speakin of, anyone else here ever have one of them n-shaped space1999 guns wayback? man they were Cool) and something called a "space intruder detector" that looks kinda like a nasa space station a most gracious and i gather hard-to-come-by gift; but i'm still trying to decide whether they fit in with my mm collection. (pro- there still ain't no eagle mm; con- these are kinda big ) so if it might save anyone here any trouble say so here if you might want em; otherwise i Know bjr'll be happy to assimilate them
    am i forgetting anything? prolly, it Was a big pkg :happy:
    vt

i knew you didn't have a s99 eagle in an mm size (and quite frankly, the one mm sized version that i have seen, lacks big time in the detail department)

the eagle and s.i.d. (the s.i.d was from ufo, it was the early warning intruder spaceship) were in the last konami set i received from hobby link japan. i know non-mm's ain't your thang, but you do have a few dc sized ships in your collection, and as these are very nicely detailed, i figured you would find some proper moment in the calander as to when to display em'
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Lightbulb that's right, i Do have some dc-sized alphas don't i? :)

still makin up my mind about these, but at the time of writing above post i hadn't yet assembled em. now that i have, maybe b'jr shouldn't get his hopes up about me deferring them to him, they're purty cool
    btw at trekcon this weekend a dealer had a dozen diff ones of these for $15 each, including a cool yellow "fighter" version of the s99 eagle
    vt

Re: that's right, i Do have some dc-sized alphas don't i? :)

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    .........maybe b'jr shouldn't get his hopes up about me deferring them to him, they're purty cool
    can ya dig it? i knew ya could:happy:

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    .........btw at trekcon this weekend a dealer had a dozen diff ones of these for $15 each, including a cool yellow "fighter" version of the s99 eagle
    vt
    that cool yellow "fighter" version would be the hawk, i jes might have me an extra one of those too, if your so inclined.

o' course it'll cost ya in some additional educatin' of my muzical tastes with some more o' dem scholarly cd bounty huntin' finds of yours

Thumbs up i'll take that deal :)

of course, since already finished annual spring hunt it might take me awhile to score more cds. of course, there's yard sales all summer so one never knows
    hawky, say hello to vt (but plz wait till 3 add'l protos etc are ready before sending, that way can send all at once )
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 05-01-2003 at 11:23 AM.

roger that, (was planning on holdin' off till new proto's were in hand anyway)

havin' been a past recipient of a vt smack down due to postal extravagance, economizin' will be duely done

Wink soundin like a brokin rekkid, am i?

then i spose if of these any cds skip it'll be fitting eh hey it's your postage $$, i'm just a compulsive efficiency advocate
    looked thru xtras and currently also have an xtra vanessa daou Zipless cd as well as cassettes of jamiroquai's Travelling Without Moving and combustible edison's I, Swinger as i since scored cds of same. also a jamiro Return Of The Space Cowboy cd which for some reason came in a digable planets cover lmk if interested in any/all-
    vt

Cool interested!

any and all are always welcome!

feel free to shower me in tunes

np: kiki dee - i got the music in me