Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

jamirocrashcourse for gsj: just yesterday. . .

. . .i scored a $2 xtra copy of jamiro's Synkronized which contains "canned heat" as used in Center Stage; meanwhile their Travelling W/out Moving features same flik's "cosmic girl" recently listened to I Swinger (even tho i got it last year; sometimes takes me a while to get around to integrating new stuff into my listening rotation, which is why i haven't yet opined on aphex, bc3) and some of its cuts were used in Four Rooms
    also dug into archives and i do have that xtra copy of 1000 Airplanes book so that'll be included too
    vt

Lightbulb 2 more submitted for gsj's approval:

my cassette of new order's "republic" (since i recently scored cd of same), and xtra house-label comp cd Strictly Rhythm: The Early Years also may have xtra cass of another house-label comp, Nervous Breakdown Vol. 2, but still have to track it down

Red face approval? approval? you don' need no steenkin' approval!

any's an' all's is my approval!

you've spent a lifetime cultivatin' that esoteric muzical taste o' yours. i'm jes thrilled to be on the receivin' end of your amazingly vast knowledge of musical genre's.

np: the rolling stones - "send her to me"
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Thumbs up once again misusing birthday thred cuz it has gsj's name in its title ;)

as you can see i been a bit busy but wanted to xpress muchothanx to gsj for pkg which arrived a few days ago :happy: will opine on entire contents soon, but meanwhile i been Totally diggin the hawk and 8472 bioship; former looks like a giant version of the hornets that dart 'round denver cafe-tables during these last days of summer, while the surprisingly-sharp-edged and detailed latter looks like it was molded from root beer & creme de menthe- Tasty
    vt

i always love when this post rears it's head from season to season, makes my birthday feel like it's an all year event.

soften's the blow, cause as we all know, i'm gettin up there in age
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

From one Micro Machine collector to another, Happy (belated by this time) Birthday!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Today it's your #49th birthday since the 01/23/2002
    Happy Birthday Good Shot' !!!

just kidding ;-)

hbj_gsj

VT, you can't (or at least shouldn't) just drop a link like that....

Get to typin', Mister!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}