Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New Micro Machine, sort of, thingumy

Remember the cartoon "Battle of the Planets"?

I loved it when I was a kid in the 70's/80's.

Anyway, series 2 of the action figs is available in early 2003 and the Tiny figure comes with a MM sized PHOENIX - cooooooooool !!

I've seen series 1 in comic shops in Liverpool but didn't buy them as the MM sized vehicles are pretty boring.

But the PHOENIX - that's a different story - in the absence of any new Trek/Wars MM's, I'm definately having one.

You can just see it on this link.......

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...ariation=&lg=1

Cheerio

BC3

Wink "brrrrrrrr-toot-toot, need beegger peecture to make up mind"

Bit of an expensive way to get the Phoenix isn't it Britcit ?
    If only toy manufacturers made half as many vehicles as they do action figures.

Did you get your Konami UFO set?

yorkie! always good to see an old face drop by now and again

we ain't hoid a woid from you in a dog's age (get it? ...yorkie?...dog's age? ha ha ha i crack myself up.
    ) pardon my goofballism, i'm truely glad to see that your still around, stop in more often!

speakin o' hairy hounds from hell, where's ol beelzebub been keepin himself lately? baal! pop in from time to time and say howdy, particularly now that you got the 1st of prolly many proto's to tell us about

as fer the phoenix, i'm with vt, we need to see a better pic. all's i see on the link at ee is a trio of marvel comic wannabee's running around in interstellar clown suits. can't make out the ships too well from that photo.

i'm gathering by your enthusiasm bc3, that this is a pertty cool ship. i can't say that i'm familiar with the show. accordin' to the product description, the show's been on the air here in the u.s. since 1978, and it runs in syndication on the cartoon network. you'd think with two chillun, ages 7 and 8, i would have seen at least one episode (my kidz are aghast when they hear that back in their old man's day, cartoons were a luxury, only available to be seen on saturday mornings gawd dad? how on earth could you live without cartoons, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?! ), but i honestly have to say, i'v never seen this show.

if you find a better link bc3, of if after you've received this and it is indeed as cool as your hoping, let us know about it!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Eh up GSJ

If I can find a better pic, I'll post it.

Yorkie - UFO set ? ain't seen it.

Cheers

Bc3

whoa! i have to git me that ufo set

that things gorgeous! and with all those mm sized toys to boot!

i'll let ya all know how cool this set is when it arrives.

woof!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Hey GSJ

LMK when it arrives - if it's any good, I want one too.

Cheers

BC3

Originally posted by yorkie
    Bit of an expensive way to get the Phoenix isn't it Britcit ?
    I'd say this is an expensive way to get the Phoenix. And this Phoenix actually has micro-vehicles inside of it, the one at my comic shop is so dang cool, I wish I had the $100 to get it at retail.

BTW, here are more pics of the Unifive Gatchaman/G-Force/Battle of the Planets die cast God Phoenix: http://systems.figures.com/Features/...ig&domain_id=4
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.