Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

AOTC Mace Windu next in line

We can expect to see Mace Windu from Episode II as the fifth figure in the "Order of the Jedi" line.

Personally, I wished this was the fourth figure instead of Kit Fisto, but I'll be happy to see this. Hopefully, they'll let the line rest for several months and resume it with a 1/6th scale Yoda. In the meantime, we can start getting some military and Sith figures!!! (I hope...)
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I saw the pictures this evening. Looks good but needs some work. Its in the eyes. I'm sure I'll order him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I saw the pictures this evening. Looks good but needs some work. Its in the eyes. I'm sure I'll order him.
    What pictures?

SS radio actually gave a hint about Mace. It was a dead giveaway. They used a line from the film.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yakface.com now has the preview pic up. I see what you mean about the eyes. They look slightly bloodshot. Also, the tunic fabric looks off.

But they still capture enough of Sam Jackson bada** mother$*%^er attitude to make me want to buy it. Plus, it goes on sale President's Day, so I have the day off to order it!!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

So do you think the exclusive will be Jango's Head? Can't think of anything else except maybe a burned cloak? Maybe another piece of a red droid? Let's speculate.

i think it looks alright. hasbro 's mace windu looks better. My only problem is we wait today to order han solo. right now we have 5 figures ordered. another one coming up, luke skywalker has not even been mentioned about being delivered to us yet. come sideshowtoys start shipping the figures. i would love to be able to order all the figures .i had to pass on kit fisto, i want mace windu because i think the exclusive will yoda.He will be one not to miss.

sideshowtoys has the dates mixed up. monday is the 20th . sunday is the 19th. they have it monday the 19th has the last day to sign up for the newsletter.i hope it's a typo just like my grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    i think it looks alright. hasbro 's mace windu looks better. My only problem is we wait today to order han solo. right now we have 5 figures ordered. another one coming up, luke skywalker has not even been mentioned about being delivered to us yet. come sideshowtoys start shipping the figures. i would love to be able to order all the figures .i had to pass on kit fisto, i want mace windu because i think the exclusive will yoda.He will be one not to miss.
    I really don't think it will be Yoda. One of their previous podcasts (around the time of Obi-Wan) virtually stated that they do NOT want to make Yoda an accessory because he is too important of a character in the Star Wars saga.

Right now, the best option for an exclusive for Mace Windu is Jango Fett's severed head or at the very least his helmet. Second place would be another piece of a battle droid.

We are definitely limited with what exclusive accessory could come with him. And even though he was not my hope for the next figure, all of these Jedi are going to look unbelievably awesome together.

Exclusive accessory could be the jedi training tablet, even though that was Ep 1. But I would think they would span the Saga with these characters, instead of making so specific versions.