Pic of Han's Blaster, Air Mask and Mynock.

SS says that the Mynock will make the Han exclusive more expensive than the regular release. I hope not that much more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	020606_mynock.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	13433  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

More expensive huh. I wonder.

Looks good though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

From SS

Many of you will be pleasantly surprised by the price on Han Solo http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindthe...mages/link.gif, as some of the online retailers have the price incorrect. This is one of the rare instances where the exclusive version will cost more than the regular version, because of the sheer size (and magnetic power!) of the mynock. If you arenít interested in the mynock (youíre not? Why not? Whatís wrong with the mynock? Címon, heís the best thing EVER), wait for the regular version
    and save a little bit.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I can't see it being more than $5 extra for the exclusive version.

Wonder what the regular price is going to be though. They said we'd be "pleasantly surprised"...does this mean less than $49.99 for the regular version???

For me, I'll probably pass on the exclusive. I need to save as much money as possible on these purchases...especially after finding out Mace Windu is next in line and only a week and a half away. My pre-order bill is going to be outrageous!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

As I hoped and suspected, they got the blaster correct. Now if they add that blaster to the X-Wing Pilots when they make them instead of the blasters the Rebel Troopers use like Hasbro does, we'll be good!

Is this it for Han's accessories? Pretty frickin' light if that's the case. Spending anything over $5 extra for the mynock will be ridiculous, silly, pointless even. There seems like no way it's going to be in scale, it'd have to have a wingspan longer than the figure is tall (mynocks are 1.6 meters long, their wings are roughly the same width as their length). I guess we'll find out in a minute.

EDIT: $5 more it was. I ordered it, used the $5-off coupon code from joining the newsletter so it cost me no extra.
    Last edited by JediTricks; 02-10-2006 at 12:21 PM.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

$5 is worth it, IMO - that Mynock is cool...maybe not true scale, but not too bad, either. I think that is their best exclusive item yet. Fact it is magnetic is cool, but what would have been really cool was if they included a piece of the Falcon that it could clip onto!
    Real men buy Willrow