Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Sw Bountyhunt Chase Figures

according to ee the cases will contain special chase bounty hunt figures collecting just got harder
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

If the "chase" variants are just paint ops then I could care less. Between that and the holograms I have no interest in being a completist.

What the heck do you need 4 cases of each assortment for anyway? Your money, pal.

Rich- do you have a link or something? I'm not seeing this at all and i'm not sure how they're going to be "variants" or whatnot. Any additional info would be great! thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS85770D

Go to EE's website. It's just below the assortment breakdown on the product info page. "Assortment may contain special chase variant "Bounty Hunt" figures. "Bounty Hunt" figures are not guaranteed to appear in all assortments."

Great, scalpers delight. Announcing chase figures for SW. Like Cody wasnt bad enough for 1 per case....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow. Sounds more like Mattel than Hasbro, I think they got the idea from Hot Wheels "treasure hunt" cars. Total load of crap..... This is one more straw on my back, I'm very close to giving up on Hasbro (if they weren't doing such cool troopers nowadays, I would have dropped them already)..

It was hard enough before, but now we'll have to deal with the Hot Wheels collector types, sounds like a great time I just hope they dont make any Troopers or Vaders in this "Bounty Hunt" format....

That's why Hasblo is slitting its own wrists. They continue to alienate collectors making figures harder to collect and dump pegwarmer after pegwarmer with characters we don't want (i.e. Neimodian Guard). This is exactly why I'm not collecting Hasblo's '06 line. Sideshow is where it is at!

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS85770D

Go to EE's website. It's just below the assortment breakdown on the product info page. "Assortment may contain special chase variant "Bounty Hunt" figures. "Bounty Hunt" figures are not guaranteed to appear in all assortments."
    ah, roger that. Tahnks for the link!!!

is there any word as to if what/how these'll be variants? anyone? Bueller?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    That's why Hasblo is slitting its own wrists. They continue to alienate collectors making figures harder to collect and dump pegwarmer after pegwarmer with characters we don't want (i.e. Neimodian Guard). This is exactly why I'm not collecting Hasblo's '06 line. Sideshow is where it is at!
    Yeah... even though Hasbro has come a long way with the actual figures the last few years, my main SW fix is pretty much Gentle Giant.

Sideshow is looking very promising to me too. I'm thinking about dropping everything else and just concentrating on GG minibusts and SSC 12"ers.

This had better only be packaging variations. Stupid idea, Hasbro.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008