When does the "Sneak Peek" come out?

So when does "Sneak Preview" Jango Fett come out?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Is Jango the only preview figure? What about the other three on the back of the card are they preview figures? Details...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I was wondering the same thing, GNT.

Maybe the pics on the back are to get some interest going in later figures, rather than just throwing a bunch of Jangos on the shelves to be the only AOTC presence until 4/22 ?

Perhaps at the rate the official website and Hasbro.com are going with all these picture previews they'll post a picture and info soon
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

It's nearly February, and then it'll be a few months til April 22nd.
    Not alot of time for a "sneak peak", eh?

I say that in comparison to the 6 month preview of Mace & STAP.

Hmmmm.....Will it be all four figures? That is the million dollar question.

My opinion is Yes. And I don't think it's just wishful thinking either. Think about it. Interest in Episode II is just beginning to swell --- clearly the demand for four figures is there. I think they'd all sell like hotcakes. Which is what Hasbro wants to do --- sell figures. So why not get four out of the way now --- it opens up four slots that can be used for additional figures later on.

Of course all this is conjecture, and I imagine that it's only a matter of time before we get official word from Hasbro.

I think that these "sneak peek" figures are just the pure product of rumor and do not exist. Its too late to do sneak peack figs. Think about it if there were such figures and they were to ship put from the orient today, they would arrive next month (late Feb maybe 6 weeks before the figures come out). Of course Hasbro only puts out a paltry amount in their first wave, so only 2-3 sneak figs would make it out to a store in lae Feb. Then, Hasbros pattern is to release the mother-load of figures 3 months later. Thus, other than scalpers or people who live at TRU, the sneak figures would be avail to most of us in in late May, a month after all the regular E2 figures already came out...

Truth or rumour?

Dearest Yaddle-friend.

SirSteve was a little more than annoyed that another site posted these pics and then followed suit. You surely must be aware by now that SirSteve runs an accurate and respectable site. His information is always good and he doesn't like to post flase information or rumours on his news page. As you can see, the story is right there on the news page. If it's there and SirSteve has even expressed his feelings about the other site posting it... it's true. True. True. True!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The preview figures are already on their way to stores, because the China production plant closes down for their New Year's.

We'll see these on the pegs in March (or, if you visit Walmart, mid-February )

OK, now I am a firm beleiver that the four sneak-preview figs will be released. However, I still think that they will not be available to MOST of us until about May or so, after the APril midnight madness. Why? Because Hasbro follows a predictable pattern: they release just a few of a new wave (enough for scalpers and TRU employees to sell a handful on ebay {Hasbto thinks that this "generates fan interest"}); Then 3 months or so later, Hasbro releases that wave en masse. I see no reason why the pattern would not continue with these, which is sad, because most of us wont get to have these "sneak preview" figures until after the movie is released and we already get those figures on regular cards...