Last Stand on Jabiim: Dark Horse comics delivers!

These issues (around Republic 54-60 or so) really are intense!

Ventress captures Obi-Wan and an ARC Trooper (Alpha) while Anakin trains under A'Sharad Hett (the Tuskin Jedi) and deals with his feelings towards the tribal people responsible for the of his mother. Meanwhile, the Master-less Padawans die by the dozen as they are the last ones left "in and rain."

A thoroughly enjoyable read. I don't know if comics can get any darker or grittier than Jabiim?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho (he exclaims in mock frustration),

Did you have to draw attention to this set just before my bid on ebay expired?

Having lost, I ordered this and the five after it on amazon. I am looking forward to reading it, moreso now because you say it is so good.

Oh you'll like it! Especially the last one of the set which really details Ventress, where she came from, etc. There is no better source of info on her! The cartoon (episodes 5-6 I think "vs. Dooku") detail the rest as to how she ended up working for the Separatists.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

As Dark Horse often does, I'll wait to see if they compile it into a trade paperback version; it saves on plastics and backing boards, plus you get a "free" new cover.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."