I know we've covered this several times before, but there's been quite a lot of Star Wars stories out lately (and they've been pretty good for a change, too). So, what would you list as your top ten (give or take) SW novels that've been written? Try to watch the spoliers if they're recent releases, if you choose to explain why you like 'em. I'll go first.
In no real order, and without explanantion right now:
- Tales from Jabba's Palace, Anderson (editor)
- Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina, Anderson (editor)
- Illustrated SW Universe, Anderson
- Dark Force Rising, Zahn
- Courtship of Princess Leia, Wolverton
- Dark Lord, Luceno
- Yoda: Dark Revendous, Stewart
- Rebel Dawn, Crispin
- Han Solo & Lost Legacy, Daley
- Lando Calrissian & Starcave of Thonbaka, Smith
My choices are a little older books, but that's because the recent ones have had some pretty strong stories to live up to, and most fall short. I may elaborate later; just wanted to get the ball rolling.