Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

So tomorrow's the big day. For Valentine's day this year, I'm gonna sit in class for six and a half hours and then go home to watch "American Idol". Maybe at some point during the day I'll see my wife for ten or fifteen minutes.

Anybody else have plans?

My favorite part about February 14th is the people who wish you a "Happy "Valentime's" day. It's cute in 1st grade. After that people begin to think it may be mental retardation.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I'm quite sure that I'll be alone for my 24th consecutive Valentines Day. I'm going for the record.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I'm quite sure that I'll be alone for my 24th consecutive Valentines Day. I'm going for the record.
    No 'hits' from that picture and 'ad' Slick? I can't belive it!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    No 'hits' from that picture and 'ad' Slick? I can't belive it!
    I know, huh. Maybe I should start putting a guarantee on safety.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Valentine's Day is such a "forced" holiday. I mean, if you can't just randomly think of your partner/wife or whatever on an on-going basis and get them something nice or pay for a dinner or whatnot from time to time, you're an idiot who needs more than just an industry to tell you to get with it and stop being such a selfish lout!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

yeah. I've been with my other half for ten years now and we gave up valentines day after the first year because it stopped being cute and started being a pain in the butt. Valentines day didn't exist before the greetings card companies thought it up anyway. And like every other sort of card there's no point to it unless the recipient is too many miles away for you to see personally or you're single and trying to hit on someone. what the hell do you wanna waste money on tacky crap for when you live with your partner? just give em a smooch and say i love you. doesn't hurt and it's a helluva lot cheaper.
    And if you're single then go get a lambs heart from the butchers and give that to someone and tell em you had a mechanical one put in instead so you could give em yours.
    But really. it shouldn't be about one day. love is an anytime thing. so lay some love down whenever you feel like not just coz some card companies want your money.

Meh. I hated Valentine's Day when I was single and I hate even more now that I'm not.
    A special day to tell my wife I love her. Wow. How special.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I will be crying in the shower with a bottle of southern comfort for most of the evening.

I will end the night with a very special episode of The Shield.

Just another Tuesday for me.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I mailed Star Wars Valentines to my niece and nephew, they'll enjoy getting them tomorrow.

Other than that, no special plans as I fly solo but I will offer a quick financial tip, if you don't already own stock in Jergens you might want to do an eTrade tomorrow morning before I get to the store and raise their sales numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I mailed Star Wars Valentines to my niece and nephew, they'll enjoy getting them tomorrow.

Other than that, no special plans as I fly solo but I will offer a quick financial tip, if you don't already own stock in Jergens you might want to do an eTrade tomorrow morning before I get to the store and raise their sales numbers.
    I got a card too!!!!!!!!!!! errrr I mean that was nice of you Caesar to send those cards to your niece and nephew.