Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which 12" Princess Leia do you want SS to make the most?

I vote Bespin Leia (red gown) to go with Han Solo Bespin, since it's one of the only Leia's Hasbro had never done and it's much more detailed than Hoth or Bespin Escape Leia.

Choice 2 would be Endor (Speederbike) Leia because she has cool gear and Hasbro's looked like "Smiling Barbie."

The other Princess Leia's I'm really not in the market for. I like the FAO exclusive Slave Leia as it is.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I agree with both your choices. I would like to see Endor versions of the 3 main characters.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Personally, I would love Boushh Leia.
    Real men buy Willrow

I'd like to see Hoth Leia first (also bespin escape leia with a little tinkering and taking off of clothes).

Then Bespin leia.

Then Leia as Boussh oh yeah you know ss would make it sweet looking
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I too would love to see how SS would do with a Bouschh but personally I'd love to see an awesome ANH Leia with her white robes and hood. It's classic and easily recognizable.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'd like to see Bespin Leia. Hasbro never did one (thank God) and it would look great with Han!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I'd love to see an awesome ANH Leia with her white robes and hood. It's classic and easily recognizable.
    Hasbro did a nice version of this with the Portrait Edition. General Leia with Endor accessories (or is General Leia Endor Leia?) Already have the sppeeder bike with Barbie (might be able to use her Endor clothes) Or Bespin Leia, since she hasn't been done yet.

I don't care too see Leia in a dress, unless it's the ANH one. I'd like Hoth, Endor, Boushh in that order.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I don't care too see Leia in a dress, unless it's the ANH one. I'd like Hoth, Endor, Boushh in that order.
    Yeah, ANH Leia is the only "dress" Leia I'd want, that's the only dress where she's part of the adventure, the other dresses are all non-adventure scenes which I find boring (same with Padmes, I know Tycho will have to go back to the doctor after reading that though ). As for your order of the other 3, I'm not sure that's the order I want, but those are the figures I want (Hoth Leia should also have a second head and ungloved hands so she can be Bespin Leia).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My 1st choice would be Bespin maroon gown Leia. That and Ewok Celebration are the only two Hasbro never made. 2nd would be Hoth/ Bespin Escape Leia. The face on Hasbro's is terrible. Then:

3) Senatorial Leia (white hooded dress)- same thing with the face
    4) General/ Endor Leia- as long as it fits on my speeder bike
    5) Ewok Celebration- thought of this figure doesn't excite me

Ceremonial Leia (Portrait Edition), along with the 2 versions of Boushh and Jabba's prisoner I can wait on. I would display those with SSC.