Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What Jedi do you want SideShow to make next?

Yoda
    Plo Koon
    Ki Adi Mundi
    SaeSee Tiin
    Eeth Koth / Agen Kolar
    Adi Gallia / Stass Allie
    Yarael Poof
    Yaddle
    Even Piel
    Oppo Rancisis
    Depa Billaba
    Coleman Trebor
    ShaakTi
    Pablo Jill

My first choice would be Eeth Koth / Agen Kolar. Iridonians are just cool (ever since Darth Maul)

Of course, you could name other Jedi and Aayla Secura seems like a bright idea as well. Quinlan - well let's categorize him as EU so he's not up against movie characters.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Next Jedi?

How about Mara Jade?

At least you have some background on her. Some of hte others you've only seen for seconds and very little in the books on others.

1. Qui Gon
    2. Ki Adi Mundi
    3. Aayla Secura
    I would also love a 12" Mara Jade but since she lost the fan poll it will probobly be a few years
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

Yoda - far and away.
    Real men buy Willrow

Yoda would be nice but would they really make him? They could maybe do a half-sized line or something and have Jawas and droids.

I personally would want a Darth Vader (you didn't say anything about DARK Jedi) with removable helmet and all that jazz or maybe even a Plo Koon.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yoda, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Mara Jade- she would look good next to the 12" Luke.

I want PloKoon next. Aliens are so much more exciting. Though I really want a OT Obi!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I want PloKoon next. Aliens are so much more exciting. Though I really want a OT Obi!
    For a guy that never changes outfits, didn't Hasbro make enough OT Obi-Wans? That is the LAST Jedi I want. I would be happy if any of the following are made:

Aayla Secura
    Plo Koon
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Stass Allie or Adi Gallia
    Agen Kolar/ Eeth Koth
    Saesee Tiin
    Pablo-Jill
    Luminara Unduli

SS needs to redo all the 12" Hasbro ever did. Besides who the hell asked you newbie?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)