Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Jason Vorhees Lives!

According to the following website there is going to be another Friday the 13th and yes its going to be a prequel. I'm sure it will be good.

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/eo/2...997180000.html

In the last words of Darth Vader...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!OOOOOO!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    In the last words of Darth Vader...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!OOOOOO!!!!!
    Don't you mean in the first words of Darth Vader.

Depends on the point of view.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The franchise is and has been lame for a long, long time. The first and second are somewhat okay at best.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Hmmm... Interesting...

I like Michael Bay and he is a pretty good director, so this one can have/show some promise. I'm kinda nervous that they are going to rush and try to make it out before this Oct., Halloween. I'm going to be optimistic.

I liked the first few installments in the Friday the 13th franchise. After that it got really repetative but I still enjoyed watching them, for the most part. Most of the deaths and resurrections of Jason became far fetched and humorous though. Jason X was just downright horrible. I actually enjoyed Freddy vs. Jason. It was a lot better than I was anticipating.

Of course my favorite genre is Horror, so I am a little biased.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Why does it say this will be the 11th in the series when it's actually gonna be the 12th? And what kind of prequel starring Jason is going to be made? I think they covered that with the flashback sequences from FvJ.

Meh, I enjoy this series so I'll give it a look. JimJam you are always welcome to borrow my Paramount boxset and the New Line Trilogy, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Meh, I enjoy this series so I'll give it a look. JimJam you are always welcome to borrow my Paramount boxset and the New Line Trilogy, you know.
    I'll get on that as soon as I get done with Deadwood.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    I'll get on that as soon as I get done with Deadwood.
    first I have to get Deadwood back after being out on loan for 6+ months.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    first I have to get Deadwood back after being out on loan for 6+ months.
    Hopefully by then you'll have picked up Season II.