I need help to find a ringtone

When I had a T-Mobile phone, I had no problem finding Star Wars ring tones for it. Now I have a Nextel Motorola i205 and cannot find one to save my life. Any help would be hot. I am looking for The Imperial March, and Luke's Theme but I do not want to go through a subscription. I only want the two tones.

I'm sorry but you're out of luck. Star Wars ringtones are exclusively on Cingular phones.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm a big fan of a plain old 'ring', I hate it when I hear some crappy midi like version of some popular song.

Even my Halloween theme ring? Or is John Carpenter's work not popular enough to qualify?

I don't like the fact that only Cingular has SW ringtones but I'm told by people smarter than me that I can download for Sprint from some forum...but my fear of viruses prohibits me from even considering this.

Meh, I don't need it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Even my Halloween theme ring? Or is John Carpenter's work not popular enough to qualify?

I don't like the fact that only Cingular has SW ringtones but I'm told by people smarter than me that I can download for Sprint from some forum...but my fear of viruses prohibits me from even considering this.

Meh, I don't need it anyway.
    That Halloween ring is of a higher quality then most, still I'd rather hear a good ol 'ring.'

But that hottie in the Target toy department thought it was rawkin' !

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    But that hottie in the Target toy department thought it was rawkin' !