Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taxes!

Taxes!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggg!!!

(Ah... OK. I feel better now.)
    plasticfetish.net

They aren't that bad. I already did mine and got my refund back.

And BTW, I did them myself so it's not that tough.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

No, you're right, it could be worse... but I moved this year and have had to fill out forms for two different states. (Next year someone else will be doing this for me, that's for sure.)
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    No, you're right, it could be worse... but I moved this year and have had to fill out forms for two different states. (Next year someone else will be doing this for me, that's for sure.)
    And that's the reason why I did mine and got the refund back so fast is because I didn't have to file state taxes this year. Only federal and they took about 10 minutes on the internet. I just don't see the point in paying someone to do your taxes when it's very easy to do your own.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I always go to H&R. Got my refund and spent it already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!>>>>>>>>>I wait to the very last second to pay, I always owe a first born and a apendage of there choosing.dang it.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

My DE state taxes are all screwed up. I never owed anything until I moved to DE. I had to ask my employer to take an additional amount just so I wouldn't owe.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Here in Connecticut, it seems like we always have to pay state taxes no matter what. This year my wife has changed jobs twice, plus has been on uneployment for a month.One of the jobs was out of stae, in NY. We also have 3 kids, so we have a tax guy do ours it is just easier. I remember the days when all I had to do was one easy form that I could do myself.

What did Darth Vader say when he finished his tax return?

Wait for it. . . .

Wait for it. . . .

Wait for it. . . .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I use TurboTax, super quick and easy. Although my taxes are not all that difficult to begin with.