Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dagoba

Dagoba

How you get so big, eating food of this kind?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dagoba.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	13473  

only 37% cocoa solids? wow that's not even chocolate at all. I wouldn't accept anything less than 80% solids. That there looks like candy. sickly and tasteless. and if it has vanilla in it then no way in hell would i touch it.

they should have called it DAGOBAR now that's funny.

I personally like 'Dagonbar: Now with extra tenticals'.

Dagon is an older Lovecraft movie for those that don't know.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    only 37% cocoa solids? wow that's not even chocolate at all. I wouldn't accept anything less than 80% solids. That there looks like candy. sickly and tasteless. and if it has vanilla in it then no way in hell would i touch it.
    37% sounds about right for milk chocolate, dark chocoate would have a higher cocoa content.

Milk chocolate is not real chocolate at all. Milk chocolate is for wusses and girls. so there

I only like dark chocolate. Ooooh... dark chocolate Hob Nobs!!!! Mmmmmm...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I only like dark chocolate. Ooooh... dark chocolate Hob Nobs!!!! Mmmmmm...
    You're being a chocolate-cist.

I suppose to be safe we have to say 'cocoa rich' instead? It's political correctness gone MAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Dagobah is hippy chocolate. I always see this stuff at the Common Market (organic grocery store we have here in Frederick, MD...lotsa hot dirty hippy chicks work there). Hippies get a sweet tooth every now again too, just like the rest of us.

Stilla actually started this thread to tell us that he's a danged dirty hippy. He's a level 5 vegan - he doesn't eat anything that casts a shadow.* Not that I blame him at all, cuz I have a total weakness for hot dirty hippy chicks.

* Yes, I borrowed that from the Simpsons