Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Titanic Titanium PRICING Error? How much do YOU pay for them?

Went to my local K-Mart tonight and found a SLEW of Wave 2 Titaniums (Jango, CLone Tank, Vulture Droids- 1 Speeder Bike- NO Republic Cruisers) and I was tempted to buy a Vulture Droid when all of a sudden I noticed the price tags on the bubbles-

$9.99??? Wal-Mart has Landspeeders sitting there (still!) for $4.97- and that's how much I paid there for other ships. Target is $4.99-

Think K-Mart's price is an error? I passed on them- ALL. Ridiculous, IMHO

But, they had a couple of Jango Slave 1's, 3 Death Stars. 3 Vultures, 1 White TIE, 1 Clone Turbo, 1 Speeder Bike. No Shuttles, AT-AT's or Darth's TIE's. No Clone Wars Gunship- and that's what I need most (to open )

What do you guys pay when you pay for Titaniums?

That has to be an error. The Kmart here has shelf tags for 4.99 on them, but I havent seen them. I have paid 4.97 and 4.99 at WM and Target respectively.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would've scanned them just to make sure that was the right price tag.

I haven't seen them cost more than $4.99 locally. WM is cheaper by a few cents.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Even at my K-mart that jacked the Temple assault battle pack price to $30 has Titaniums for only $4.99. Sounds like the work of a lazy employee.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Same as everyone else although for some reason only one time at WM I paid $4 apiece for Titaniums. I went back a few days later to get more and they were back up to $5 apiece.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

A friend of mine found the same error at our K-Marts. However, they rang up $4.99 under the price scanner, so I'm guessing that there was a misprint on some memo that tells employees what sticker to put on them since this seems to be a widespread screw-up.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Talking kmart's always had em here for $5.29. . .

. . .which is why i got my cttank & rac at targ instead (hey, 30 cents Is 30 cents )

When I saw the mistake at my K-Mart, I was morbidly hoping that maybe a Gold Darth's TIE got shipped int he box and they scanned it first- since it has an MSRP of $9.99

That would have rocked

Wishful thinking anyone? Big dreamin'! I can't imagine Hasbro giving Kmart another exclusive any time soon after the mess they made of the Cantina box sets.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hehe- true!

And let's not forget the SD SW figures- BLECH! Even anime fans didn't get those...

I wonder if more Titanium Exclusives at all for stores are on the way? I mean I suppose 5-pack number 4 could be another Wal-Mart one...we'll see I guess.