Is anyone a member of the Science Fiction Book Club?

Has anyone joined the Science Fiction Book Club in order to get the Star Wars books in hardcover? I was awhile back, but I refuse to rejoin. I have everything but the Swarm War, which is currently fetching about $25 on ebay. Is there anyone who is in the club that would be willing to sell it for less (and thereby perhaps take care of one of their required buys)?

If nobody is a member, would it be possible to get a group together to join? If we all threw in some money and one person joined, we could get a bunch of Star Wars hardcovers dirt cheap for joining, and then if everyone bought one, our obligation would be done immediately. Once we were in, we could continue to buy the new hardcover books cheap and spread them around for everyone.

Thoughts?

Registered
    I used to live in Chicago but now reside in TN
    Wedge, i am a member of the club. According to the site, Swarm Wars is part of a trilogy. They have it listed as Star Wars: Dark Nest [3 in 1] that includes The Joiner King, The unseen Queen, and The Swarm War. It lists for $14.99 plus the tax and shipping.If you would pay all costs plus the shipping to you, i would galdly pick it up for you. You can email me at jalthe1andonly@bellsouth.net. LMK Thanks! P.S. It says Outbound Flight is now available as well.

I'm a memeber of the club.A lot of the newer stuff has been put into trilogies where I have 1 and 2 from another store. Frustrating but at least alot of the stuff comes in hardcover.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Yeah, when I was in it before, I was in it simply for the hardcover books (even though I'd already read them in paperback...being an English teacher makes me a snob about things like that, I guess). It did kind of stink paying again for a book (or books) that I'd already read, but at least all of my Star Wars books (Rogue Squadron aside) are in hardcover.

I guess nobody who was not a member wanted to join with me. Bummer.