how was your Mace Battle this mourning?

i picked up a mace, and a legolas as well.

the site crashed at 12:59 pm. i got the order clocked in around 1:12 pm.

except for the initial crashes, i did get my order in in about 15 minutes or trying. but i never got even a full page of graphics. just the bare minimum! mace's head, a purchase button, price, and maybe 2 other things. the rest of the page white, nothing else.

i clicked purchase, and wham, Mace is on his way!!!

i hope you guys get the figure too.

Got mine about 1:07 (EST), he looks great, very happy
    I picked up a Legolas Exclusive last week also, man that is an incredible looking figure
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

Got mine in under 10 minutes. Very little graphics. But the ordering was smooth. Good luck to all.

That's about the same for me. I actually had the sign in page too early. I signed in and got a message that it will be available soon. Then it took about 10-12 min to get back.

You can view the details when it goes to the purchase page. Instead of clicking "Purchase", click on the title of the figure. It's "Mace Windu- Sideshow Exclusive".

3 min today.....after having no Cable connection for a week recently, my computer comes back strong!

I really wanted to get this exclusive - I was fully expecting this to be $5 more like Han, but it is the same...not too shabby!
    Real men buy Willrow

i got my even with confusion of the graphics. But its' all good. i see the regular is selling fast too. i am just amazed. i always ask this when will we be getting the first one in the mail. i am just a little impatient i guess. i just can't wait to start displaying them.

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    i got my even with confusion of the graphics. But its' all good. i see the regular is selling fast too. i am just amazed. i always ask this when will we be getting the first one in the mail. i am just a little impatient i guess. i just can't wait to start displaying them.
    It says shipping 1st Qtr. of the year so that would make it sometime in March.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

According to Sideshow, they're shooting for the end of March to begin shipping Luke--if all goes to plan.

As for my Mace battle, Darth Alex (former forumite) and I didn't screw around much. We tried at 1:00...the servers kept crashing...I got on the phone to order mine while he kept trying to get his on the computer. I got through on the phone after three attempts, got connected to a rep a minute later, placed my order, and then the rep was kind enough to let Darth Alex jump on the phone and place his order as well.

I'm definitely going the phone route from now on.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Logged in at 11 AM my time (10 AM Pacific), ordered and logged out by 11:10 AM my time

We have a helmet- now where's our Jango?