Your best Video Game deals?

Sparked by the Star Wars Lego thread...
    What do you feel are the best deals you've ever gotten for video games?

Some of mine, which were all new when I bought them:

$10 - Killzone - found it a week or two ago on clearance at TRU. Given a bad rep because it was dubbed PS2's "Halo killer," it apparently didn't measure up. Being one that was bored by Halo, I almost didn't pick it up, but I read some reviews online and changes my mind. Glad I did. Pretty fun, but tough.

$15 - Star Wars Lego - Wanted it since it came out and couldn't pass up Target's awesome sale last week. I've forgotten Killzone since I got it. Even though I'm nearly finished with everything, it's still a blast. Not too many games that really are great for all ages. I'll definitely buy 2 later this year when it comes out.

$15 - Bounty Hunter - Saw it at Best Buy on clearance and picked it up. Not the best game, but it looked great and really felt like you were playing in the Star Wars universe.

$15 - Outlaw Golf 2 - Purchased on a whim, this, along with the game below, has been one of my most played games since Goldeneye for the N64. It's really crude, highly repetitive, and most of the graphics are just ok. And I never thought I would say this about a video game character, but one of the golfers (Summer) is really hot! There is also a reall cool unockable out fit for one of the characters (see below).

$15 - 20 - Spider-man 2 - My other most played game since Goldeneye. I finished the game months ago, but I'm still having a blast swinging around the city stopping the same random crimes over and over and over. Never has a game truely captured the feeling of web-swinging like this one. The game is pretty BIG. Nothing beats jumping off the top of the Empire State Building and swinging away at the very last second (unless your sick, you can splat and hear that nasty wet snap when you hit the ground).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Anything I could find at the old GAMES TO GO store in Urbandale back in summer of 1993. I could find tons of old school first gen Nintendo games.

Legend of Zelda- $10!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

My all-time favorite deal? A used copy of Kung Fu on the NES for $3 back in the day. That is still one of the best games ever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

ROTS/Lego Game - 15 each

Bounty Hunter - 12 bucks

3 pack of racing games for 10 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

kidhuman: The Video Game: Priceless.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Time Splitters 2 for the PS2 for free. I found it in the grass covered in mud while walking to a college class one day.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    kidhuman: The Video Game: Priceless.
    Hell yeah, its a damn adventure. Hardest game I ever played
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

All PS2...

Pinball Hall of Fame at TRU last month, marked $10, came out $5.

LEGO Star Wars & Spider-Man 2 - $20 each, TOTALLY worth it!

007 Everything or Nothing - got it the day it went to $20, very fun James Bond game, just wish it was a little longer (always a good sign when that's the chief complaint).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just got "Ghosts 'n' Goblins" for the NES complete with box for $7. I never was able to get off the 3rd board. Hardest game I ever played. I must defeat it. Even in my underpants.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car