MasterReplicas' site should add more shipping options

I just ordered 4 mini sabers off www.masterreplicas.com today and the only shipping options I was offered were all FedEx - I chose FedEx Ground, the cheapest, and was hit with a shipping of nearly $30, almost the price of a whole other mini saber! It's bad enough I have to pay $10 in tax 'cause I live in California, but $27 in shipping really stings. I bought 2 mini sabers off ebay last week and the guy sent them priority mail VERY well packed for $6, but MR doesn't offer USPS. Even UPS might have been less expensive and would have taken the same time - in fact, I hear FedEx Ground isn't as good as UPS, I've only used FedEx regular which is apparently a separately-run operation and they do fine, but all the stuff I hear about FedEx Ground *and* I'm paying more???

Anyway, rant over, but it'd be nice to have more MR shipping options than just FedEx.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Dude! That's crazy!

I agree about the shipping options. Others that have the same practice are: GG, SWS.com
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Well you're both right.

Once you place that order, you use THEIR shipping!!!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett