MasterReplicas' site should add more shipping options

I just ordered 4 mini sabers off www.masterreplicas.com today and the only shipping options I was offered were all FedEx - I chose FedEx Ground, the cheapest, and was hit with a shipping of nearly $30, almost the price of a whole other mini saber! It's bad enough I have to pay $10 in tax 'cause I live in California, but $27 in shipping really stings. I bought 2 mini sabers off ebay last week and the guy sent them priority mail VERY well packed for $6, but MR doesn't offer USPS. Even UPS might have been less expensive and would have taken the same time - in fact, I hear FedEx Ground isn't as good as UPS, I've only used FedEx regular which is apparently a separately-run operation and they do fine, but all the stuff I hear about FedEx Ground *and* I'm paying more???

Anyway, rant over, but it'd be nice to have more MR shipping options than just FedEx.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Dude! That's crazy!

I agree about the shipping options. Others that have the same practice are: GG, SWS.com
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Well you're both right.

Once you place that order, you use THEIR shipping!!!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett