Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Some idiot wrecks his amazing car...

Have you all seen this?!?!? Unbelievable! This guy was driving his Ferrari Enzo on the PCH in Malibu and totals his million dollar ride. Then he claims he wasn't the driver, but the passanger. According to articles the police think he was racing a Mercedes McLaren-SLR and possibly going 150+ mph.

Here is the news article

More pics from the scene

As you can see the engine is totally separated from the car.

The story makes me cry... not only from laughter, but from the destruction of such a beautiful and amazing automobile.

Tsk... tsk... tsk...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I guess he doesnt care to much.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Man, what a waste. I know I would die to have a car like that!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JangoFett96
    Man, what a waste. I know I would die to have a car like that!!
    I don't know if "Die" is the word I would use, cause if you are dead, you no longer would need anything that fast. What a way to wreck a beautiful car, just glad no one else was hurt.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by JangoFett96
    I know I would die to have a car like that!!
    Yea, I know what ya mean JF96. Well, I would kill to have a car like that... if I was dead it wouldn't do me much good.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

What a total clown! Separated the engine from the body! And there's only 400 of them in the world total... oops, now only 399.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Aside from the tragedy of some dumbsh** F'ing up such a beautiful car, this brings up another annoying feature of life in Los Angeles. Why the F did the cops shut that entire road down? They do that crap all the time...needlessly shutting down lanes and wreaking more havoc upon the traffic than is truly necessary. I believe that they do it as a power-play...simply because they can and they get off on being part of the "show." Seriously, get to the scene of the accident, move the sh** off the road, take your measurements quickly and get traffic moving again as soon as possible. But time after time, particularly in accidents with fatalities, we hear that an investigation will literally take hours. What?! Gimme a ****** break. All of 'em are morons...the jerkwads that can't drive a car in the first place and the morons that come to clean it all up afterwards. Neither task is f'ing brain surgery for christ's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I don't know if "Die" is the word I would use, cause if you are dead, you no longer would need anything that fast. What a way to wreck a beautiful car, just glad no one else was hurt.
    I am not speaking literally here. Just saying I would love to have a nice sportscar like that one.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I saw this yesterday and just laughed. If he can afford that car you know he's gonna just buy another one and do the same thing. They should sentence him to drive a mini-van for life.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!