Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boba Fett Prototype in range?

Boba Fett Prototype,

Is the Boba Fett Prototype in range? Does someone have the item? Is it worth it to get an replica? Where can ou get a good replica?
    Bad Taste

Last I heard it was expensive enough to trade in for a new car.

last time I saw a "real" Boba Fett prototype, a place called cloud city collectables had one ( think it was them) on Ebay. As I remember the reserve was around $15,0000, there is one now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1629937816

this one is a custom, I think it would be your best bet,(unless your loaded) they look pretty much like the original
    it takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen - Homer Simpson

Wink

Well, Range is how much you have to spend. It's not really in my range.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Are all the rocket-firing vintage BFs called prototypes or just the ones that are unpainted? I would just settle for having a complete BF. I kick myself every time I think about having sold mine when I was 13 years old.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The prototypes are the rocket firing ones, since that feature was removed before production. If somehow you got your hands on a rocket-firing production version of Boba Fett then you either have: 1. a fake, or 2. a one of a kind collectible that nobody knew about. Chances are it would be impossible to sell a production version of the rocket-firing Fett, since common knowledge dictates it was never produced. So anyone who could afford the thousands it would be worth would just assume it was a fake.

Angry

This is probably why I will never get a Vinyl Cape Jawa, since it's relatively easy to make fakes. If it's really cheap, it can't be real. If it's real, it'll be expensive. Dilemma. If you want a missle firing Fett, buy a cheap vintage one as customize it yourself.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Yeah Brian's Toys used to sell replica vinyl jawa capes for like $10. I just recently saw replica double-telescoping Luke, Darth and Ben sabers for around $35 each on BT's website!

I wouldn't buy anything that said it was real without proof!

Just get a fake to be safe!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Question

I wouldn't buy anything that said it was real without proof! Just get a fake to be safe!
    Huh? So, you'd pay outrageous prices for fakes? I is being confuzzed, GNT. Or is this a "down under" phase? j/k
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."