Could someone post the billing-shipping schedule?

Alright, I know it was in one of these threads but it's 1:45am and I'm really not feeling like looking for it.

I was curious who knows the billing-shipping schedule for SideShow's 12"?

Luke ?
    Anakin?
    Obi-Wan?
    Kit Fisto?
    Han Solo?
    Mace Windu?

I think I heard this:

Luke - March
    Anakin - April
    Obi-Wan - April
    Kit Fisto - May
    Han Solo - May
    Mace Windu - June

Please correct me if I get this wrong, and Mods, you might want to make a sticky post out of the billing-shipping schedule.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not going to make it a sticky Tycho, no need for it. Once you get the info you should be good to go. This thread will be kept alive by the ordering and shipping, dont worry about that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Luke is the End of March

Anakin, Obi, Kit Fisto, and Han are 2nd Qtr, which probobly means one in April, one in May, and two in June.

Mace is 3rd Qtr so there is probobly no set month for him yet.

It would not suprise me if Han possibly is delayed, to get this many figures ready and shipped by these dates may be a tuff go, I don't think they have ever had this kind of volume for one line before.

If you get the newsletter there are 2 sections "Now Shipping" and "Shipping in the next 30 Days" or someth'n like that. Luke will proboly be listed there this afternoon
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-23-2006 at 09:04 AM. Reason: double post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

According to Sideshow's chat:

Jedi Luke Skywalker - March
    Anakin Skywalker - Late April/Early May
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - May
    Kit Fisto - June
    Han Solo - June

The Chat was before Mace Windu was announced, so he wasn't on the list. But my own guess is that Captain Spoon has a good estimation with July.

All is good because I am going to place an order with Master Replicas for the Maul FX Saber as well. I just don't want all this stuff to hit me at once (as do most people here) Plus there is the Lucas Family 4-pack from SW.com and EE's Astromechs I still haven't ordered. I was formulating a plan!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know what you mean Tycho. I'm gonna try and put together some kind of replease date/time list for High-End Collectors (including GG, MR, and SS). Theres SO much of 2006 on preorder -its crazy!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett