Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another exclusives ~ Anakin Mini Bust

According to the news from:

Yodasnews.com

Gentle Giant Exclusive Anakin Mini Bust

Our Bothan Spy reports in that at the end of this month, there will be an Entertainment Earth Gentle Giant Exclusive coming out for pre-order, on or around 2/28/06. It's going to be a Revenge Of The Sith Vader bust with Anakin's crispy head. It will be limited to 5,000 pieces, and will be selling for $49.99 only on Entertainment Earth's site. As usual, our spy reports could change, but so far they are 5-for-5!

Another exclusives but I will pass on this

Sounds interesting, I'd like to see a pic hopefully soon. I'm curious.

Registered
    I used to live in Chicago but now reside in TN
    That is probably correct.Entertainment Earth had something posted the other day about their new exclusive that would be available for preorder on the 28th. They didn't say what it would be. So i guess now we now. It would be cooler if it was Anakin with his cloak up and with the sith eyes. Who would wanna look at a bust of a fried head? LOL I will pick one up no matter what. Its Star Wars after all!

I think a Crispakin bust is a good idea for an exclusive (not that I think exclusives are a good idea in the first place...but if they're going to do them anyway...) because it won't have as general an appeal as the hooded Anners that you mentioned, Jal.

but I do agree that a hooded Sithakin would be great. I'm sure they'll get to him eventually since they already did the bustup.

Registered
    On the bright side,at least its not an exclusive to Gentle Giant's own site. The last few they have had have been a pain in the butt to try and order. The Salacious Crumb wasn't bad but i went and ordered right when i got the email for it so i don't think it was quite as crowded on their server. And it's not another con exclusive which i don't get to go to anyways. I don't mind exclusives to any one place as long as there is enough product to go around. Its when they make them so limited and then make them a store exclusive as well that makes them a pain. I wonder who will get the hologram Qui-Gon Jinn bust? It's bound to be an exclusive somewhere as well. I am pretty happy with the new busts coming from Gentle Giant this year. There is a nice selection.

Sounds interesting. I'd prefer an 'human' look Anakin/Vader with sith eyes. But we'll see.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Seems to me that it will look kind of funny with the saber right in front of his face. I know the saber is removable, but then his arms and hands will look stupid. Why would he even have his saber in that condition? Bad bust to do this with.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Pics posted below. Looks pretty cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic 2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	13514   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic 1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	13515  
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Registered
    Thanks for the pics!! I hadn't really thought of using that pose again but it works. I had envisioned a more burnt version with only the robotic arm. Since he got his legs chopped in the battle that would pretty much be the whole body. LOL Plus 5000 is a pretty good number. Con exclusives generally run 2500 - 3000. I hope that more will come out this way so we can get more busts. I like 'em!!

Doesn't look too bad.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)