What's this Titanium all about?

Boy, you type in "Star Wars Titanium" on Ebay and you find the darndest things:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Titani...QQcmdZViewItem

WEIRD, eh? Like selling a custom and trying to pass it off as original...

Ooo- More:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true

I DO wonder what other "colours" are coming up, and on what ships?

Huh.

Since they appear to be factory-sealed, I can see these ships turning up in 20 years with fantastic claims like "Got one directly from Hasbro" or "I found it in only one case, ever!" etc. etc.

Opinions?

Oh, I'll buy one, if they make a purple TIE fighter. How lame. Only 10 left, BUY IT NOW!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Talking

I'd like a pink one!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

They're customs, it says as much if you read all the text carefully but they don't really try to force it down your throat hoping you won't notice, I guess the Treasure Hunt thing has brought in the Hot Wheels loonies, this is VERY common with HW guys, they do a surprisingly good job resealing those repainted and chromed HW so I won't be surprised with these.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh I knew they were customs and they have a sticker that says as much on the pack (so the text says) but I can't believe they're going there. Since they are made so well, I do wonder if they'll show up in 20 years with people having no clue what they were (assuming you can take the custom sticker off)...