Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Lollipop, lollipop! Oh, lolli-lollipop... LOLLIPOP!

Okay... so now that we've seen the "AMAZING" Jango Fett "action figure", and we've seen the little blaster lipops... I have a HUGE question.

We've discussed the little points on the ends of Jango's thruster nozzles as another location for flame-type lipops to be attached. I didn't see any such thing in the box for Jango. Are we then to assume that the blaster shot lipops are also to double as his rocket jet lipops???

Any ideas on this?

Also... when you remove the blaster lipops and the blasters... is Jango gonna look like he's doing the "Johnny Bravo dance"???
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Orginally Posted by JEDIPartnr
    We've discussed the little points on the ends of Jango's thruster nozzles as another location for flame-type lipops to be attached. I didn't see any such thing in the box for Jango. Are we then to assume that the blaster shot lipops are also to double as his rocket jet lipops???
    Probably,Or the rocket jet won't be able to hold the lipops.
    If the rocket jet DOES take the lipops,how come Hasbro did
    not give us two extra?If someone wanted to set up Jango jetting away and firing his guns at the same time,there would not be enough lipops to go around(That is,if you wanted to use them)
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Also... when you remove the blaster lipops and the blasters... is Jango gonna look like he's doing the "Johnny Bravo dance"???

Only if they have an add on of Johnny's Huge Dew. It could attatch to the front of his helmet.

Whoo, Haw, Man I look sweet in this outfit!
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    If someone wanted to set up Jango jetting away and firing his guns at the same time,there would not be enough lipops to go around
    You just buy another Jango and use his lipops on your first Jango
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yeah, let's face it, there's gonna be plenty sittin' on them pegs....

I don't see any pegs on the rockets to hold the lipops. Maybe that will be a differnt Jango figure...

Oh, and I had to laugh...it's " 'do ". Short for Hairdo.
    "and Jaaaane, she is a clllllerk"

Sorry, sometimes spelling eludes my grasp.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

More or less ok part: Jango does have the clips on his pack. And it looks like he's got working holsters but if you put up the blasters, it's gonna look like he's trying to 'twist' Obi-Wan to death.

Bad part: Due to the posing of the legs it would look like his leg is getting cooked and when you don't have the blaster lipops on his jet packs they really stand out...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jangoref.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	432  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ooo..I see now LTBasker.From the "Sneak Preview" pictures
    I couldnt tell if you could put the lipops on or not.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I was wrong, there are small pegs on the bottem of his jets. However, he has them only in the blister photo.

If you look at the photo on the back of the card, there are no pegs.

Who knows, maybe the lipops are hidden in the blister, behind his photo...I dunno...
    "and Jaaaane, she is a clllllerk"