Darren McGavin (Kolchak) Dead

Night Stalker followed Don Knotts into the unknown.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Kolchak kicked all kinds of a**, too. Without his character we wouldn't even have The X-Files (on which he guest starred). Don't forget his great role in A Christmas Story. Many other great roles, too.

Knotts passing was sad, too, but McGavin's gets to me more.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

McGavin was also the dad in Billy Madison.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Fitting picture for the occasion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mcgavin&knotts.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	13517  
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Man alive. When it rains it pours I guess. Don Knotts was indeed bad enough but then McGavin. This is too much.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The big question is who will be the 3rd to pass.....they always come in three's....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    The big question is who will be the 3rd to pass.....they always come in three's....
    Since no one died after him everyone's saying that Al Lewis was the first then Knotts, then McGavin.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

This saddens me, a lot. I'll always remember his performance in "A Christmas Story." Such a grouchy guy at times, but i still kinda tear up when i see how giddy and excited he is when Ralphie is opening up his coveted Red Ryder BB Gun. RIP Darren.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"