ATTN: AMY: There's a good on-going discussion at MySpace on Force FX's

I know you're probably very busy, but SideShow tried MySpace to gauge the SW fan interest over there. They actually didn't seem to get too far. But the Master Replicas thread is kicking butt and taking names!

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...455C1901609796

(with no corporate help btw)

I thought you might enjoy this. Naturally I've included more shameless hints about my desire for an Obi-Wan TPM Force FX of course.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks!

Wow! Good to know! I did'nt even know about this. Thank you soooooooo much Tycho!!!

Sure. There's a new one on the same Star Wars group's front page right now. It only has 6 posts (rather than 6-7 pages like the other one about Force F/Xs in general) but it's primarily focused only on the Darth Maul FX blade. I haven't posted there yet myself, but it concerns whether retailers will carry the saber in walk-in stores for some that don't want to order it online (from any online source I guess). One reason I didn't post was because I couldn't answer that question.

I bought my Luke ROTJ FX as a Walk-In purchase at my local Borders, but I ordered my Maul Double FX direct from Master Replicas the first hour it was available.

Anyway, in the general FX thread, check out the Karate instructors who put on an amazing show (digitally video'd) with Force FX's. It's worth watching.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've got them all mang. Maul coming soon.

I have them even including the original Luke ROTJ Green which was a cheap looking as they ever were. I swear they used craft paper to make the blade green.