Are there different clash sounds between the 2 Vader (ANH, ESB) FX sabers?

I think I asked this before, but I forgot the answer. I don't know if anyone has them both - loose and w. batteries in them.

However, my Vader saber makes less various clash noises than my Anakin ROTS or Luke ROTJ sabers. I was wondering what's up with that?

I have the Vader ESB saber I believe.

I wouldn't think anyone needs them both, but you never know. Someone might - especially if they sound different.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My original question still stands, but I thought I'd add that I just worked out with my forms routine so hard with my Vader saber that my hand started bleeding down the hilt! MR better make that Obi-Wan TPM saber before I run out of band-aids! (Anakin does not know how to build a lightsaber - and by E3 it seems like even Obi-Wan forgot - that giant control switch hampering grip and speed. Well I'm super-fast if you don't mind a little blood. But it's supposed to be my OPPONENTS that I cut, not myself!)

By the way, Johnson & Johnson made Star Wars band-aids in case any of you need them. Not that I'm wearing one, mind you...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Aww, don't like the activation boxes, BOO HOO! Suck it up! If it's good enough for Luke, Han, R2, Vader, and Obi-Wan, it's good enough for the likes of you, ya gimmer stick!

As for whether they're different sounds, I dunno, I only have the ANH one and it has just 1 clash sound, MR's reason was because that's all Burtt had for it in the movie, the rest were from the other sabers. I asked you if the ESB one you have has more than 1 clash sound and you said no, just 1, which is what kept me from buying it on clearance. No idea if it's the same sound or not though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.