Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saga C-3PO

Saga C-3PO

I don't know if anyone had mentioned this before, so I thought that I would bring it up. I found this figure today with both packaging variations. Being a loose collector though, I really did not care. However, I am still missing a couple of holos, so I decided to see what they had with them. The C-3PO with the C-3PO head attached, came with Queen Amidala. However, the C-3PO with the Battle Droid head attached came with Darth Vader. I can only assume that each packaging variation comes with Dark/Light holos, depending upon which head is attached to the body. Good luck to all of you variation hunters.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Yeah, that's how it is. I picked up both variations when I saw them and it's actually a decent variation for once.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Pictures please? I don't even know what you are talking about. Is this a deluxe figure?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Pictures please? I don't even know what you are talking about. Is this a deluxe figure?
    Here ya go Frett.

Comparison
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Here ya go Frett.

Comparison

Slick, you the MAN!!!!!! Thanks buddy! Great, there goes another $12 for a stupid variation. Hasbro, bite me!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Slick, you the MAN!!!!!! Thanks buddy! Great, there goes another $12 for a stupid variation. Hasbro, bite me!
    Don't feel bad. They already got me for it and I'm not even a variation hunter. I just happened to see 'em both on the pegs and thought it was neat (I had known about it before hand) and bought them both for the heck of it.

The version with the 3PO head has light side holos while the version with the BD head has dark side holos.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hello to all

I just recently found this web site about a week ago and I am very glad I did. You all seem to know your stuff. I have been a SW fan for ever, but just recently started collecting figures with my 4 yr. old son. All of your info. is very helpful. I haven't been able to find alot of the Saga figures, but I did manage to find a Vader, snowtrooper, and both C3P0 variants at my local Walmart. I look forward to chatting with you all from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Kooku
    I just recently found this web site about a week ago and I am very glad I did. You all seem to know your stuff. I have been a SW fan for ever, but just recently started collecting figures with my 4 yr. old son. All of your info. is very helpful. I haven't been able to find alot of the Saga figures, but I did manage to find a Vader, snowtrooper, and both C3P0 variants at my local Walmart. I look forward to chatting with you all from now on.
    Welcome aboard. Don't be one of those creepy lurkers, post and make yourself heard.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Welcome to the boards Kooku, enjoy and have fun.

I thought it was odd that my 3PO w/ BD head has Dooku in it. I thought it might be an error, but all the other had baddies in it. I didnt get the regular version of it, to many 3PO's at this point.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thank "God" I'm a ripper! No variations for me!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**