Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Moff Jerjerrod and the Death Star Gunner could come with Mouse Droids!

I just thought of an excellent accessory for Moff Jerjerrod and the Death Star Gunner since we haven't seen them packaged yet!

The Mouse Droids would be entirely appropriate for these Imperial characters!

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Back to the "home" for you my friend
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

NO! You can't sniff anything that small! It will get lodged in you nasal cavity and cause intense brain damage as you inhale it's fumes until you pass out. I'm contacting Hasbro as we speak to report this insanity.

Mastermatt, you got me laughing my rear off. Palpatine and cheerios, breakfast of the Sith Lord!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Tycho my friend, I think we need to have an intervention for you.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

tycho, i heard they're going to be resculpted mouse droids. but you don't need 'em since they're resculpts, right?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

They should make a whole bunch of those cute lil' ones from ROTS so you could put 'em in a line and just snort 'em on up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    tycho, i heard they're going to be resculpted mouse droids. but you don't need 'em since they're resculpts, right?
    No. One can never have too many Mouse Droids!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    They should make a whole bunch of those cute lil' ones from ROTS so you could put 'em in a line and just snort 'em on up.
    A great idea! I voted for a Mouse Droid 5-pack in the likeness of what you're suggesting on the "vote for your favorite figure poll" that was being conducted.

People here actually wanted a Yarna dal Gargon figure over these. I guess I should have made it a Mouse Droid 6 Pack just to even the playing field with her. Hehehe.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hmm, well it looks like I need to take up the reigns as the VP of the Mouse Droid Sniffing club.

Tycho of course is Pres.

Since I got my fiancee "hooked" on smelling new toys too, she's going to be my special assistant, heh heh.
    Move along, move along

No funny business while in office Sal.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If they DID do that... they should rescale them so they aren't so big. In addition to that, they would conveniently be "nostril sized" for Tycho.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**