Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    LOL - yup TurboWars. I thought I'd sent that one to all of you linked up with me as friends on MySpace? I use it on my homepage there. It's sort of older now, so I didn't repost it here. But I'm glad you took those honors. It's a really funny film! EPT-1138 had me laughing my ... off!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I think this is the best of the SW Parodies out there.

http://sequentialpictures.com/movies...sepisode3.html
    That one is pretty good. I was crying from laughing so hard at a couple of points.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I liked "Carrie sings" - it brought a tear to my eye.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    LOL - yup TurboWars. I thought I'd sent that one to all of you linked up with me as friends on MySpace? I use it on my homepage there. It's sort of older now, so I didn't repost it here. But I'm glad you took those honors. It's a really funny film! EPT-1138 had me laughing my ... off!
    I didn't think I was taking the honors. Sorry. I just thought it should be mentioned because it's brilliant.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I didn't think I was taking the honors. Sorry. I just thought it should be mentioned because it's brilliant.
    Yes it is!

This isn't exactly Star Wars, but it's Natalie Portman like you've never seen her. She is (or there is) a girl dressed as Queen Amidala in one scene in the video. I think this is from Saturday Night Live. It's rather shocking!

http://dantwo.net/video/snl_natalieportman.wmv

She'd kick Eminem's butt any day of the week I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    This isn't exactly Star Wars, but it's Natalie Portman like you've never seen her. She is (or there is) a girl dressed as Queen Amidala in one scene in the video. I think this is from Saturday Night Live. It's rather shocking!

http://dantwo.net/video/snl_natalieportman.wmv

She'd kick Eminem's butt any day of the week I'm afraid.
    Damn, I so want her!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That was great Tycho.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Holy crap, Tycho, that may be the funniest thing I've ever seen!
    Tommy, close your eyes.