Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    No problem, I love how the acting and make up for the Emperor was better than it was in Revenge of the Sith.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

my local library had a short (lucas in love) my daughter and i watched it the other night. she is 13 and totally like it. anyone else seen it?

Yeah, that was really good. I saw it on DVD once a few years ago, but haven't seen it since.
    Kinda wished I had picked it up.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I have Lucas in love DL'd onto my computer. See me on AIM RB and I can xfer it to you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm still watching and laughing at Rocketboy's "Palpatine gets a job" video he linked to:

http://www.g4tv.com/pile_landing.asp...ey=10977&pop=t

Click on "Launch the pile" to view this. You won't be disappointed. It's the best one posted yet. Thanks again Rocketboy. Weeks later, this is still funny!

OMFG!! How the hell did I miss that link!! I'm almost crying (in a good way) after seeing that!!

You can tell I liked it by immense use of the "!".
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Deoxy gets the credit for sending this one in her MySpace bulletin, but I don't know if this thread would otherwise get resurrected, so here ya go guys:

www.youtube.com/v/e__TU-U-bA8

Tom Cruise as the Emperor kills Oprah Winfrey!

It's short but very funny.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thank "Mike" on MySpace in my Star Wars group for this one - it's super-funny. It takes place just after the Battle Of Yavin!

"What the Death Star blown up by a bunch of teenagers?!!! $#@!"

"What in the hell is an Alluminum Falcon?"

Dudes enjoy many more funny lines like that. Stars Palpatine, Mas Ameeda, and Sate Pestage, with a phone-in call by Darth Vader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Lx016uPSo
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think RB showed me this and I laughed. My. ***. Off.

My favorite line:

You have a collect call from:

Kooo-ha

Darth Vader

Kooo-ha
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

"I love you too." LMAO!