Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

That was funny as all heck. Especially the Field of Dreams lines.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Actually, I did not really find that funny. It was sort of wierd.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Watching this video--was a blast. I especially like it when he talks about his blackness to Obi-Wan and then the little message he gives him as he strikes him down.

The Billy Joel part at the end was a little unnecessary--great songs but just a little out of place.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Since this is the parody thread, I've gotta give props to MrJabbaJohnL's "Figuratively Speaking". The link to it is in his sig. I laughed at this even more than the Star Wars Gangsta Rap, and that's saying a lot.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

In celebration of Clerks 2, an oldie but a goodie.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Darth Vader as your everyday grocery store manager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mFBU...h=chad%20vader
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

That was funny and it took some imagination. I think who ever made it spent too much of their career working in a grocery store though! Hehe.

I might have to watch that again. Thanks for sharing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I hope this one doesn't get the whole thread tossed to the Rancor Pit, but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuT2ktlbD6w&NR here's George Bush as a Jedi

That was hilarious Tycho, thanks.

Get me a taco Hitler.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade