Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    It's not a movie, but it's stil the coolest thing ever!
    I hope Opie won't make a crappy movie from that painting now.

Thew winner of the Hasbro Star Wars Mini Movie competition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-an9wrc8Lc

Funny stuff.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

That was good Rocketboy. While it didn't make me laugh out loud, it was very much worth watching and the smile it put on my face. Thank you for posting.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm not sure I got the point of carded Wedge m'self, it's a cute idea but it suggests he's not willing to go all the way and open a $12 figure for his movie. Other than that, I thought it was pretty cute and made a good point, I'm sick of all the "Chewie should have got a medal" comments. It started really slow for me, the puppet work for the figures over stop motion seemed cheesy, but it used it to great advantage once it got into the real point of it all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

CHAD VADER IS BACK!!!

Tom from MySpace brings to our attention the Dark Lord of the Food Mart returning for another go around with Clint!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1577693374

Episode 5 Spoiler discussion: You know I really hoped Chad Vader would keep his mouth shut and Clarissa would take him home. She obviously wasn't into Clint. Chad Vader isn't perhaps a great match up for her, but she found him more interesting than Clint. But Vader has to go and blow it in his drunken diatribe
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This is one damn funny video
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    This is one damn funny video
    Is that the same Darth Vader voice changing mask that is festering around my local Wally-Mart for $20 in batches or some custom, high-tech mask that costs much more?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Its the festering one. They actually had em for 10 bucks each during the Christmas span.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten