Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    I personally think this entry into the Colbert Green-Screen Challenge was funnier:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-aLDKsJLGuA
    Tommy, close your eyes.

LOL Chux. That was good!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    If you weren't being sarcastic, and honestly didn't know, it was made by the people at Hasbro and originally posted on their website.
    How can you say so much yet know so little? It says right on the Youtube page:
    Made by Probot Productions with action figures and cool effects. Shot & Directed by Damon Wellner. CGI Effects by Kellfire Bray. Visit our website for lots more movies: www.probotproductions.com

They made the clips for Hasbro, but they are an independent group.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

CHAD VADER IS BACK!

Episode 6 (I believe) - Chad Vader tries some other careers and attacks *something* with his lightsaber, but the Jedi Spirit appears in a vision to him and directs him to return to Empire Market!

He faces store manager Randy and demands his old job back. But another confrontation with Clint is highly likely!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

YAY! I just discovered Chad Vader the other day, so glad to see episode 6. Now I want episode 7. How long do they usually take between new episodes?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Quote Originally Posted by QLD View Post
    YAY! I just discovered Chad Vader the other day, so glad to see episode 6. Now I want episode 7. How long do they usually take between new episodes?
    I have no idea. They originally said there was only going to be 3, (up to the point where Clint helped Chad Vader get fired from Empire Mart) but the concept proved so popular that it kept going on to the episodes where Clint confronted Chad Vader in a bar brawl (Episode 4 or 5 I think) and here we are - it's still going.

I hope it continues myself, but so long as they are not rushed and the script stays funny.

I really liked the Empire Mart employees chasing the dog through the supermarket. Gosh that was funny!

[URL="http://www.niktom.com"]Niktom's World[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.myspace.com/niktom"]Niktom's MySpace[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.yakspub.com"]Yak's Pub[/URL]

Check out Niktom's videos!
    This is great!

I've still only watched the first one (Talent Night):

DJ Lando
    The Roof is on Fire by the Firespeeder Pilot
    Luke X-wing as Michael Jackson

Leia doing "Cold-Hearted Snake" while tied to Jabba.
    Oh-No! It's HAMMERTIME! LOL
    And the 12" Hoth group doing Ice-Ice Baby was awesome!

I paused it just to come post this is so funny.

My Bicycle is totally funny. It starts and you're about to turn it off, but it's so worth watching to the end!

Mabudon: did you co-sign Stanze? These clones can rock. I wished Iron Man lasted longer though.