Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    That was really good! Thanks for sharing. I loved the whole presentation and how Zam Wessel came out and captured Amidala and then Vader and the stormtroopers invaded! The chick Gamorrean Guard was funny!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Any idea where that took place? I haven't been to any theme park in years, so I don't have a clue. I agree with Tycho, it was good, but silly.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Disney World, Florida.

They have the best Star Wars attractions.

I wanted an all-Star Wars theme park and it never appeared like it would happen, but there's rumblings about doing that in Dubai.

There Star Wars fans can be taken hostage by Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists, too.

Bring a copy of the Koran along with your lightsaber.

Yes, I think it's unfair to assess the United Arab Emirates so harshly because many of their neighboring countries don't know how to behave. But it's really not a part of the world I'd like to visit without the rest of my Battallion.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That gamorrean was disturbing.

The neck movement at the beginning of the Vader part was pretty interesting, I suspect they had to modify the costume to get it to do that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No. When you look like you're black, you can do that sort of thing with your head and neck.

Haven't you ever seen an episode of The Jeffersons?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    This video was a little bizzare, but there is some Star Wars in it.
    Bizarre indeed, but plenty of the lulz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81fwEmP2CKY

This is why you should never compete in sports with Darth Vader.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Heh, cute. Could have been brighter and louder, but the point was good.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.