Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    The Chapman Stick one was really cool. The second one was right up Tycho's alley, but I think it was too easy with the real mccoy playing behind it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The Chapman Stick one was really cool. The second one was right up Tycho's alley, but I think it was too easy with the real mccoy playing behind it.
    That probably helped make it sound a little better, but mastering the hands is not easy. I've never been able to control the notes much when I've tried it.

Watching the second one was a gas!

I wish I could fart right now.

So weird, in the closeup shots of one of the troopers (the one on the left side of the bar), he's wearing the stomach plate OVER the chest plate, but in the other shots it's normal. There's also 1 long shot like that too.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Had to share the awesome with y'all, especially with Qui-gon starring in the new movie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWR0_0YaEzI

They cut it perfectly, chose all the right clips, and 3PO as Murdock was inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Had to share the awesome with y'all, especially with Qui-gon starring in the new movie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWR0_0YaEzI

They cut it perfectly, chose all the right clips, and 3PO as Murdock was inspired.
    [FONT=Courier New]WOW. That was AMAZING. Thank you for sharing the link! I'd been hearing about it but kept forgetting to search for it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

In real life, Ewan McGreggor (Obi-Wan Kenobi) is awesome with a lightsaber

In this video he plays baseball with it and even fights Chris O'Dowd who I am in a Civil War film with.

McGreggor rules and might actually be the single most proficient Star Wars actor with a lightsaber.

He uses a Master Replicas / Hasbro Anakin Skywalker lightsaber here, as O'Dowd uses the Luke ROTJ one and the television show host uses the Darth Vader one.

I practice with my own all the time (I prefer TPM Obi-Wan lightsaber to all others) but I'm sure Ewan could kick my butt with any saber he touches. Nick Gillard taught him REALLY well.

[Ewan did his own stunts in the Star Wars prequels from what I understand.]
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3108073.html

Han Solo on Han Solo being in Star Wars Episode 7.

This confirms it.

It also suggests that since the last time we saw our heroes in ROTJ, Princess Leia cheated on Han - WITH CHEWBACCA!

I'm not making this up. Watch the video and Han Solo will confirm it himself (yes - as portrayed by Harrison Ford).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Kimmel, always overworking a gag past its breaking point, even before it gets off the ground. Nice Disney-Lucasfilm-ABC synergy there though.

Ford's interview on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson shows how different he can be without a stupid gag hanging over his head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX3ZBXlH6qA