Obi Wan Kenobi ROTS FX Saber

Does anyone know when this will be released? Darth Maul's is being released in April but I have heard nothing about Obi-Wan's since Toy Fair. Any news on this?

I dont think its ready to go yet. I bet we'll hear something in the next month or two about a preorder or at least a date.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think sometime later in the year maybe 4th quarter or who knows, maybe even next spring.

I for one cant wait to get the Obi FX coz obi is the man. As for the mauls, im going to wait for the price to drop a bit, no rush for me to get them at the moment.

While were at this, is there any word on when the scaled balsters are coming? Same goes with Qui-Gon's scaled mini.

We'll probably get some word on the scaled blasters by (I'm guessing) May/June.

MR has a FULL plate right now with the Luke ANH and Qui-Gon Lightsabers, Maul FX, Clonetrooper and Darth Vader Helmet recalls, and the Studio Y-Wing.
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 03-05-2006 at 10:19 AM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett