Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Star Wars Transformers fan ideas

I'll start. Leia could be the Tantive IV because of her hair the hammerhead/leia hair buns.

Death Star could be Royal Guard or some other potential support character.

Death Star should be the emperor.

At-At - Veers or the AT-AT driver

Speedr Bike - Biker Scout

R2 - C3PO
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The DS Palpie will be difficult since hes the Shuttle. The Clone Trooper from AOTC should be the Acclamator.

Oh crap StormTrooper Star Destroyer. Piett Super Star Destroyer
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 03-03-2006 at 12:08 AM.

if SW transformers were made in the titanium line, i might buy a few. they're already making 6" transformable robots for titanium and so why not make 6" versions of the SW transformers. though i suppose hasbro won't so as to not compete with the larger versions.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Why not make Grand Moff Tarkin into the Death Star? That nakes more sence since Palpatine was not even seen in Episode IV.

But palpy was seen upon the DS2
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

How about a R2-D2 (it would be larger than a regular sized R2 of course) that when you open it up..it's C-3PO, that would be kind of cool
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

Have R2-D2 transform into the escape pod and C-3PO transform into Luke's landspeeder.

A Biker scout to a speeder bike that looks like an old Go-bot style...awesone.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    But palpy was seen upon the DS2
    Yeah but I am talking about DS1 not DS2.