Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Commander Gree Bust-up

has anyone got this variant in their army builder set?
    if so which one and what type?

Registered
    I used to live in Chicago but now reside in TN
    Since three are in the regular assortment, white, 501st, Utapau, and the Shocktrooper is the Con exclusive, i would venture to say Gree will probably be a Star Wars Shop exclusive at some point. Just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jal
    Since three are in the regular assortment, white, 501st, Utapau, and the Shocktrooper is the Con exclusive, i would venture to say Gree will probably be a Star Wars Shop exclusive at some point. Just my guess.
    I believe vectorx is talking about the Bust_Ups. Not the Mini Busts. It's an oft made and understandable mistake.

Though I agree when the Gree Mini Bust is made, it's probably going to be VERY hard to come by.

vectorx, I have the short pistol version of the Bust-Up. Thankfully it only took me two sets to get that one. I don't think I'll be able to get the long rifled one though as I'm not goig to pay for anymore blindly and I'm NOT paying eBay prices.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    I believe vectorx is talking about the Bust_Ups. Not the Mini Busts. It's an oft made and understandable mistake.

Though I agree when the Gree Mini Bust is made, it's probably going to be VERY hard to come by.

vectorx, I have the short pistol version of the Bust-Up. Thankfully it only took me two sets to get that one. I don't think I'll be able to get the long rifled one though as I'm not goig to pay for anymore blindly and I'm NOT paying eBay prices.

-Sal
    they are called bust ups instead of mini busts? weird.
    only 2 sets? you must be really lucky then. could you say in which set did you get it?

The Gree Bust-up is inserted randomly. Theres really no way to tell unless you get a set or you buy the individual Clone Trooper Bust-up and happen to find Gree inside.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal

-Sal
    Nice acore
    A heard a collector who paid US$55 for short pistol and US$65 for long rifle
    What a pricy

I have the long-rifled Gree. It came with my first (and only) clone 3-pack (Battle Damaged version) from SWS.com.

Got a Blackhole Stormtrooper Bust-Up (the chase figure from the Stormtrooper 3-packs) from an online source for $50. I figured since I didn't have to shell out any extra money for the Gree, it was worth $50 for the Blackhole Stormie.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by vectorx
    they are called bust ups instead of mini busts? weird.
    only 2 sets? you must be really lucky then. could you say in which set did you get it?
    I got mine in the set with the Blue trooper, but it's randomly packed so (In his best Forrest Gump impersonation) Life is like a box of Clone Bust-Ups, you never know what you're going to find.

Now I might have had great luck with the Gree, but for the life of me, can't get a stinking set with the Utapau clone in the window. I NEED that set for the variations. Both Clean and Battle Damaged. (I have 2 sets of Blue "Clean" to trade for Orange sets)

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Windu
    Nice acore
    A heard a collector who paid US$55 for short pistol and US$65 for long rifle
    What a pricy
    Yes, I have a friend who did just that. Heck, I've placed several bids for a Gree w/rifle Bust-Up. I won't win though as I usually never bid over $25 for him. That to me is ridiculous. $50+ is insane, heh heh.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    I have the long-rifled Gree. It came with my first (and only) clone 3-pack (Battle Damaged version) from SWS.com.

Got a Blackhole Stormtrooper Bust-Up (the chase figure from the Stormtrooper 3-packs) from an online source for $50. I figured since I didn't have to shell out any extra money for the Gree, it was worth $50 for the Blackhole Stormie.
    Any fool that would pay $50 for a Black spray painted Bust up needs to have his @ss kicked!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

heh heh. I agree TW. I thought about just spraying some of my Stormie Bust-Ups for the heck of it and calling them "Black-hole" troopers. (Not to sell but for myself. ) Thing is that doesn't mean a lick to me. Black-hole or whatever you want to call them, are EU. I'm selective about which EU I choose to believe in and even more so what I collect. I doubt I'd ever find them for $5 each so, I'll pass on them...
    Move along, move along