NEW Japanese Vintage Action Figure Book

NEW Japanese Vintage Action Figure Book

Please roll down & you will see it

Published by Hobby Japan Magazine.I think some collectors may heard this name before.There are total set of 6 action figures books from 1977 to present.The Volume one just hit the book store already.And Volume 2 & 3 will coming this spring.Can't wait

Registered
    I used to live in Chicago but now reside in TN
    The Japanese collector books are filled with glorious pictures!I got one of their books on hot wheels and it is just loaded with more pics than you can imagine! The only bad thing is you can't read any of the text.I checked out your link. That looks to be done in the same fashion. I may pick it up anyways just for the great reference pics.Thanks for the head's up!

Registered
    I used to live in Chicago but now reside in TN
    I took a look to see who carried this.You can get it from Amazon.co.jp but you can't even read the checkout info! I went ahead and ordered it from Hobbylink Japan. The site is in english. I picked up the book for under $30. Just a head's up if anyone else in thinking about ordering it.

Looks great! I'll have to see if my local Japanese bookstore is going to get this one. (Very cool.)
    plasticfetish.net

Interesting... thanks for the news!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Very interesting. Have the photos it looks a cross between Steve Sansweet's "Action Figure Archive" and John kellerman's "Guide for Collectors." Too bad it's all in Japanese.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

You can probably figure out what you're looking at for the most part. It's all about the photos anyway.

BTW, if anyone is looking, here's the...

ISBN : 4-89425-387-9[212020001]
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    You can probably figure out what you're looking at for the most part. It's all about the photos anyway.
    Oh, I know what I'd be looking at, but sometimes there's cool bits of info. Minor things I didn't know before. That's the reason I'd buy the book.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane