Question about Obi Wan Weathered mini

Hey all,,

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is any physical difference between the SW-305 ANH - Obi-Wan Kenobi Weathered (2004 QVC UK/Wal-Mart.com Exclusive) and the SW-331 ANH - Obi-Wan Kenobi Weathered (2006 Edition)
    other than the numbers on the back of the box?

I have the 2004 SW-305 weathered obi, and was considering picking up the new release.
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

from what i've read and heard, there is no physical difference. It is the same as the UK exclusive. The only difference is the box, and the stamp on the bottom of the saber says LFL 2006 or whatever.

Also a quick note, i heard that the gold chase of the new weathered is no differenent than the Gold Obi CS exclusive. weird isnt it.

yeah, I was wondering about that as well.. I suppose gold plating a banged up lightsaber might be kind of hideous. Although,,,

on second thought, it might not be. It would be interesting to see the dents and whatnot in gold, if not the corrosion and scuffing.
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

There shouldnt be any difference on the item itself. Its on the box as nash said.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett