Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Inland Empire finds

I just went to TRU at lunch and found 8 mega buys with 9 of the 501st clones. I could only get three of them, but of course I got the one that had two clones on it. Awesome!

Nice score dude!!! Us LA guys should keep a close eye on your thread 'cuz a lot of the times the Inland Empire gets stuff a few days ahead of the rest of us.

If I am dilligent, I can pretty much get everything at retail up here. I scored the entire Geonosis wave about two weeks ago and actually picked up a second for my collecting partner. It is surprising where I find stuff. I got a #13 standing Vader at Sav-On Drugs and saw a Geonosis wave Yoda at Walgreen's. I think I need to broaden my search horizons just a little.

So there are enough of us in the IE to get our own little thread. Hooray!! No one ever seems to care when I post local finds (mostly in Beaumont, Hemet, Redlands, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, and Fontana) in the LA thread. I'll definitely keep an eye on this to know where to swoop in and get my Hot Wheels to scalp on eBay.

Which TRU was you at? The IE's a massive piece of real estate.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    So there are enough of us in the IE to get our own little thread. Hooray!! No one ever seems to care when I post local finds (mostly in Beaumont, Hemet, Redlands, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, and Fontana) in the LA thread. I'll definitely keep an eye on this to know where to swoop in and get my Hot Wheels to scalp on eBay.

Which TRU was you at? The IE's a massive piece of real estate.
    I'm in Victorville. There are two Targets, Two Wal-Marts, two K-Marts, one TRU, and a buncha Sav-Ons, RiteAids, and Walgreens around Victorville, Apple Valley, and Hesperia (Yep, the one Sublime sang about). There are aslo a Super Target and a Wal-Mart Super Center in the works to be completed in the next three years or so (the Wal-Mart Super Center will shut down one Wal-Mart, but the Super Target is supposed to be added to the other two Targets as they are all in different cities, but still within about ten miles of each other, too bad I don't shop there any more).

Question

Quick question...
    Where is Inland Empire?
    I'm coming to California for a week (this coming week) with my job, and I'll have a lot of time to go to stores (Training is from 9:30 to 4). I'll be in the Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga area. Is that close?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxx
    Quick question...
    Where is Inland Empire?
    I'm coming to California for a week (this coming week) with my job, and I'll have a lot of time to go to stores (Training is from 9:30 to 4). I'll be in the Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga area. Is that close?
    Yep! That'd be about right. Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga is in the west half of the IE. Depending on who you ask, it could extend as far East as to about Palm Springs, North to the about Cajon Pass (I am actually North of that in the High Desert, but this area is too small for a thread of it's own, so I lump it in with the IE), South to about the South Riverside County line, and west to about the East LA county line. Now, there are a buncha opinions on that, but few people will stretch the boundaries farther than that.

Sounds like a huge area.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It is. And I ain't found **** in quite a while.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Did you happen to find that Porkins yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten