Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ultimate Galactic Hunt now Shipping

thats right folks. today my local target got in Two silver edition Galactic hunt SLAVE 1 titanium series. I must say this looks very very cool. I know some of you may not believe sense im new for the most part and i have no pictures, but i will sortly as to my main computer is not working.so i have no way to upload pics from my camera on this computer. So heres just a little note to let everyone to start to keep an eye out for the limited items.

I believe ya. I saw on another forum that someone found them as well.

BTW, welcome aboard.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

thanks. ive come to this site off and on for about two years, then became a daily thing when the ROTS line came out so i figured it was now time to post as well.thanks for the welcome.

He's a lurker no more!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Welcome VK - And may TUGHF (The Ultimate Galactic Hunt Force) be with us all.

These things are stupid. I picked up a GH Titanium Clone Transport thing from CWII and the only thing different from a regular one is that it has a shiny TITANIUM sticker that says "Limited" rather than "Series" I hope the Saga 2s arent this rediculous.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist
    These things are stupid. I picked up a GH Titanium Clone Transport thing from CWII and the only thing different from a regular one is that it has a shiny TITANIUM sticker that says "Limited" rather than "Series" I hope the Saga 2s arent this rediculous.
    Well, there's the whole "different paint job" thing too which is the entire point, it's got that cartoon paintjob with the big mouth around the guns and other changes. What's great is that if you don't care for it you can leave it sitting and still have every vehicle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Really? Because I saw 4 or 5 others with the regular stickers on them.......maybe Ill have to check again.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I found the UGH Slave1 yesterday. Quite a nice piece. Basically a raw metal Slave1.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I found the UGH Slave1 yesterday. Quite a nice piece. Basically a raw metal Slave1.
    Wasn't there already a raw metal Slave 1 in a previous WM-exclusive 5 pack gift set?? If so, now they're rehashing bonus vehicles??!! Wow...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm